background

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nono and the Walker

Dear Noah,


I've tried not to do it.  I didn't want to be that kind of parent.  But I can't help it.  It's just too hard to not compare you with LB. 


I find myself looking at your pictures and then her pictures from when she was the same age.  I stare at them looking at every tiny detail.  Daddy showed me that I can select several pictures then click my space bar and the pictures will pop up.  Then I can flip back and forth from picture to picture using the track pad.  It's slightly obsessive.  


I've compared milestones too - rolling over, crawling, sleeping through the night, eating solid food. LB has you beat in some areas and you have her beat in others. 


Who will win the walking contest??  That is yet to be decided.  LB was using the walker pretty regularly at 10 months, but you've only recently started to use it at almost 12 months. Point to Layla.  She started walking at 15 months.  Time to get to it.


Love,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment