background

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Food Feet

Dear Noah,

I've said it before and I'll say it again and again - You eat it's your job. 

Last night we had spaghetti squash spaghetti.  Now because it's the beginning of the school year and I have 28 students, I'm too tired to clean up messes.  I knew that allowing you to feed yourself would be a huge mess, so I fed you the spaghetti.  Just the thought of spaghetti all over the floors, in the highchair, and on your clothes made me feel super tired. 

This video is of your feet in between each bite. It cracks me up! I've been meaning to video your feet during meals for months now because it's just that funny.  I can feel your nerves as you anxiously await the next bite.  You must be thinking, "Is she going to give me another bite?!" or "I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten in 20 minutes and I'm about to starve!"

You are just as anxious when you feed yourself.  You shovel food into your mouth like it's about to disappear.  That's also pretty funny.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment