background

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Dear Babies,

Can you call something a "tradition" if you've done it 3 times? I'm saying "Yes!"  That's makes our trip to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago a family tradition! Hooray!

While we were there, I noticed a man taking pictures.  He took a couple of  each of you before I summoned the courage to ask him what he was doing.  He explained that he in the owner of the pumpkin patch and he wanted some cute pictures of kids to post online.  I'm guessing for advertisements or whatever.

I really don't know how I feel about that.  On one hand, I post pictures of the two of you all the time.  On the other hand, he is a stranger and possibly a perv.  

I'm torn. But, like I mentioned, here's more pictures of you two that I am posting online.  The Internet just might explode with pictures of LB and Nono.

Love,
Mommy




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment