background

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gettin' Dizzy With It

Dear Layla,


Sometimes you play so quietly and intensely that it kinda freaks me out.  The house seems too quiet then nervous feelings rush through me and I think, "Where is she and what kind of mess is she making?"


Just the other day I found you sitting in the corner of the living room "reading" books.  There must have been ten books all around you.  You sat there for at least 30 minutes just looking at the pictures, turning the pages back and forth, and talking to the characters.  It was very cute.


And then there are times like in this video. Wow! You make us laugh!


Love, 
Mommy


P.S. - Just ignore the fart conversation at the end. I could have edited that part out, but it's true: Calvin is a very gassy dog. There's no need to ignore the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment