background

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bananas

Dear Layla and Noah,


Back when I was in high school and college, Jackass was a popular television show.  It was so popular, in fact that they got several movie gigs.  Basically it was a group of idiot guys doing a bunch of idiot stuff.  Stuff that hurt.  Stuff that was gross.  Stuff that was socially unacceptable.  I didn't really get it.  Watching some dude willingly getting kicked in the groin isn't funny so I didn't watch it.  


However, I did catch a prank they pulled on some unknowing participants that were eating outside on the patio of a restaurant.  The patio was right beside a stop sign and on a very steep street. The idiots drove a hearse up to the restaurant and stopped at the sign.  While stopped, the back of the hearse flew open and out rolled the coffin.  Can you imagine everyone's reaction to a coffin rolling down the street?! The idiots had a camera set-up across the street of the patio to capture the people's reaction.  Their faces were awesome.  So awesome that I am giggling as I think and write about it. 


Watching you two eat a banana makes me think of Jackass.  It is totally disgusting.  You both insist on stuffing the banana into your mouth making you gag and banana goo gets everywhere.  I'm still in disbelief that I actually recorded the disgustingness.  I'm sure the Jackass idiots would be impressed.


Love,
Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment