background

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Folding Sheets

Dear Layla,


It took me years to learn how to fold a fitted sheet.  Learning how to tuck one corner into the other, then all the corners into one, and folding everything into a neat square is ridiculous.  When I was first learning how to do it, I would skip the whole corner tucking dumbness and go straight to the folding step and hope Ya-Ya wouldn't notice. :)  


Now I can fold laundry without having to cheat. Do I think it's a super fun chore? No. Do I think you think folding laundry is super fun? Yes. Yes, I do. 


You actually love folding laundry.  You take whatever it is that you are folding, roll it into a ball and applaud yourself.  You often yell, "I do it" when I try to fix it.  


Hmmmm, rolling laundry into a ball kinda sounds like cheating. I guess great minds think alike. 


Love, 
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment